CLICK VÀO LINK PHIM 18+ĐỂ THẤY LINK DOWNLOAD MIỄN PHÍ HOẶC NHẤn VÀO NÚT G+ BÊN DƯỚI
Bài tập thì hiện tại hoàn thành
, dưới đây là 103 câu chia động từ thì hiện tại hoàn thành cho các bạn luyện tập nhé. Mọi người có thể download về và in ra giấy rồi khi nào rảnh rỗi bỏ ra luyện tập. Rất có ích đấy.
Xem thêm các bài tập thì hiện tại hoàn thành
Exercise 1:Give the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
1. The Sound of Music (become) a timeless film classic.
2. Laura never (win) a beauty contest.
3. I (listen) to the new Tom Waits CD yet.
4. (you see) any good films recently.
5. The population of India (increase) since 1992.
6. You ever (write) a love letter for Valentine’ Day?
7. You ever (meet) a famous person.
8. We already (see) the film at home.
9. Keren (send) me an email.
10. My boy friend (give) up smoking for 2 months.
11. They (be) at the pet shop.
12. We (do) the shopping for our grandmother.
13. You can have that newspaper. I (finish) with it.
14. There is no more cheese. I (eat) it all, I’m afraid.
15. The bill isn’t right. They (make) a mistake.
16. Don’t you want to see this programme? It (start).
17. It’ll soon get warm in here. I (turn) the heating on.
18. They (pay) money for your mother?
19. Someone (take) my bicycle.
20. Wait for few minutes, please! I (finish) my dinner.
21. You ever (eat) Sushi?
22. She (not/come) here for a long time.
23. I (work) here for three years.
24. You ever (be) to New York?
25. You (not/do) yor project yet, I suppose.
26. I just (see) Andrew and he says he already (do) about half of the plan.
27. I just (decide) to start working next week.
28. He (be) at his computer for seven hours.
29. She (not/have) any fun a long time.
30. My father (not/ play) any sport since last year.
31. I’d better have a shower. I (not/have) one since Thursday.
32. I don’t live with my family now and we (not/see) each other for five years.
33. I just (realize) that there are only four weeks to the end of term.
34. The train drivers (go) on strike and they stopped working at twelve o’clock.
35. How long (you/know) each other?
36. (You/ take) many photographs ?
37. (She/ eat) at the Royal Hotel yet ?
38. He (live) here all his life.
39. She (visit) Hanoi several times this year.
40. He (lose) all his fortune in gambling.
41. It’s the most difficult exam I ever (take).
42. This is the first time I (be) Ha Long Bay.
43. Is this the second time he (lose) his job ?
44. How many bottles the milkman (leave) ? He (leave) six.
45. I (buy) a new carpet. Come and look at it.
46. She (write) three poems about her fatherland.
47. We (finish) three English courses.
48. The foreign visitors (take) a lot of photographs of Hanoi city.
49. (you/have) a rely to your letter ?
50. I (not/meet) her again since her last birthday.
51. He drives very carefully; he never (have) any accidents.
52. I (have) a cold for two weeks.
53. You (grow) since the last time I saw you.
54. My car (broke) down three times this week.
55. He (fail) the final exam.
56. We (listen) to that song many times.
57. James just (finish) his homework.
58. Marry left school in 2005 and up to now she (be) still jobless.
59. The hijackers (take) sixteen hostages but (set) free an old woman who is ill and needs urgent medical attention.
60. I (spend) eighty dollars on making my hair today.
61. We (get) plenty of wine. You shouldn’t buy them.
62. The house is dirty. I (not/clean) it for weeks.
63. I’ll do the shopping when I (finish) cleaning the flat.
64. I (live) here since 2001, so she (know) me for more than seven years.
65. It (be) quite cold lately in New York.
66. We (taste) this meal before we come to China.
67. How long (you/be) a lawyer.
68. She (drink) ten glasses of water.
69. Julie (not/eat) anything today.
70. People (not/travel) to Mars.
71. There (be) many earthquakes in California.
72. The government (become) more interested in arts education.
73. My English really (improve) since I moved to Australia.
74. Japanese (become) one of the most popular courses at the university since the Asian studies program was established.
75. Doctors (cure) many deadly diseases.
76. Scientists (split) the atom.
77. Susan (not/master) Japanese, but she can communicate.
78. The army (attack) that city five times.
79. I (have) four quizzes and five tests so far this semester.
80. She (talk) to several specialists about her problem, but nobody knows why she is sick.
81. We (have) many major problems while working on this project.
82. She graduated from university less than three years ago. She (work) for three different companies so far.
83. Mary (love) chocolate since she was a little girl.
84. (You/see) only that movie one time?
85. Many tourists (visit) that castle.
86. I’m very hungry. I think the waiter (forget) us, Marry.
87. We have been waiting here for over half an hour and nobody (take) our order yet.
88. I think you’re right. He (walk) there at least twenty times.
89. The waitress probaly thinks we already (order).
90. Matt and sarah (have) some differnces in their relationship lately.
91. He (watch) this movie several times.
92. You ever (come) back your old school when you left ?
93. I and Jimy (become) close friends for 7 years.
94. That’s the best speech I ever (hear).
95. Julia (believe) in life on other planets for many years.
96. The gilf you gave me (matter) a lot to me.
97. There aren’t any buses because the drivers (go) on strike.
98. (You/have) enough to eat ? Yes, I (have) plenty, thank you.
99. She just (wash) that floor.
100. She (lose) contact with her son.
101. There (be) an increase in the price of petrol.
102. He (behave) badly towards his wife.
103. Poets (compare) sleep to death.
DOWNLOAD BẢN ĐẦY ĐỦ LINK MF: http://www.mediafire.com/?nh5g8be463brqnb
View more the latest threads: